Sunday, March 5, 2017

Week 28 Science Test and Math Quiz

Dear Parents,


I’m sure the students are all looking forward to spring break. I hope you are also looking forward to spending a little extra time with your children as well. I know a number of you have family trips planned, and I hope you enjoy them!

In case any of you are planning on leaving for trips before spring beak officially begins, please be sure to let the fourth grade team know your students will be absent. We have a number of assessments planned for this week, and we want to make sure your students take them before they leave. Otherwise we will have to give zeros for any incomplete exams.

In science we will be having a test on Wednesday. The topic will be the water cycle. I am not giving a study guide. Students should study the pages of their science notebook on the water cycle and the various steps of the water cycle. They should also study the page on sources of water on earth. They should review the information on ozone which will be in their notes on the stratosphere. They should also review the parts of the atom which will be early in their notebook at the beginning of their notes on electricity.  

In math we will have a quiz on Thursday. I do not normally pre-announce quizzes and I will not be giving information on topics ahead of time, but I want you to know there is a quiz on Thursday so your students can take it ahead of time if need be.

One last important thing: although we had our jump rope for heart contest last Tuesday money for donations is still being accepted online and by P.E. teachers through March 9, this Thursday.

These are all the notes I have for you this week. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please send me a message through your Jupiter Ed account.

Sincerely,



Miss Wycklendt

No comments:

Post a Comment